While testing version 0.2a of this plug-in, I discovered a handful of issues that needed to be addressed. I fixed those issues and am now releasing the updated version. I’m sure there is still a multitude of issues with the plug-in, but I want to get it out publicly for wider testing. I am using this plug-in on a handful of websites, and it seems to work in each of those situations; but I’m not using all of the features that I’ve tried to build in, either.
The approval came in from the WordPress team, too; so I will be adding this new version of the plug-in to the WordPress repository. I didn’t get a chance to release the previous version into the repo, so v0.3a will be the first version of this plug-in officially released in the WordPress community.
This plug-in is available for download from the List Attachments Shortcode page of the WordPress plug-in repository.
Following is the updated readme information from this version of the plug-in. Continue reading